Indirect Cost Q&A
An expert panel representing federal, state and local government takes on the topic of indirect costs under the Uniform Guidance. These 6 videos address the most commonly asked questions about indirect costs.
The 10% De Minimis (3:35)
How To Negotiate Your Indirect Cost (4:19)
Time Keeping (4:49)
How Aligned Are Federal And State? (3:34)
What Happens If You Get It Wrong? (7:40)
Best Practices To Keep In Mind (2:44)
Panelists: Gil Tran (EOP/OMB), Mak Karim (HHS-CAS), Janet Turner (HHS-CAS), Deborah Moberly, (Dept. of Interior – IBC), Steve Markovetz (CO DoT), Sarah Grazier (CO DoLA), and Nicky Lettini (CostTree).
The Q&A was hosted by the City of Denver, CO on September 20, 2016.
More Uniform Guidance video trainings:
- VIDEOS: Uniform Guidance Simplified
- VIDEOS: Uniform Guidance Fundamentals
- VIDEOS: Indirect Cost Question & Answers
- VIDEOS: Uniform Guidance Training
- VIDEOS: Uniform Guidance Indirect Cost Training
- VIDEOS: COFAR Promising Practices
Free Uniform Guidance Sliders
Need a quick reference on indirect costs? Fill out the form below and we'll send you one of our free sliders to assist your department.