Applicant & Sub-Recipient Management
Information sharing and collaboration must change if you want to improve performance.
eCivis Grants Network© provides funders, applicants and sub-recipients with the opportunity to interact with each other in a modern and scaleable platform. Today's grant portals are not built to make the experience great for the funder AND the applicant. Systems today don't track history and organize reimbursement requests and payments. They provide little transparency into historical activities of an applicant and sub-recipient across all of your departments and agencies. If your goal is to reduce risk, improve information sharing and increase performance, then let us help you address this problem in a better way.
A short overview of our approach
Here are some activities we can help you manage:
- Create and track grant solicitation
- Score and record decisions on applicants
- Check DUNS and EIN data
- Check the Federal Audit Clearing House
- Track applicant history
- Share your goal and objectives for each grant and monitor progress
- Share metrics to track performance for each goal or objective
- Create workflows and task reminders for your sub-recipients
- Create and track reimbursement requests
- Collaborate with your internal and external stakeholders
- Save all your files in one place
- Access Uniform Guidance reference tools
- Manage the communication and approval of grant activities
- Track all pre-award grant activity by dept, project, CFDA, etc.
- Track all grants that are being considered and have been applied for
- Allocate and track multiple funding sources
- Import application and award date from financial system (integration services required)
Applicant Grant Portal
Sub-recipient Grant Portal
NEXT: See what else we can do to help you.