Grant Insights, Best Practice
69% of people that manage grants are not formally trained.
The reality is that smart people are often asked to figure it [grants] out. It's an impossible task given the workload and budget constraints that government agencies consistently face. eCivis Grants Network© provides users with the ability to access grant training, expert guides, templates and tools that will help provide context to the complicated world of grant management. There are more dollars to manage and more job classifications that are being pulled into the administration of grant awards. Without a solid knowledge base for your team it's unlikely that things will get better on its own.
Here the training and resources we provide to help improve performance and decrease workload:
- Thompson's expert digital compliance guides and federal handbooks
- Thompson's grants news and intelligence + GrantsWire
- Thompson's webinars (additional fees may apply)
- Digital CFR Title 2 Grants and Agreements
- Templates and tools library
- Basic and advanced grant training
eCivis and Thompson partner to bring the most comprehensive and trusted guidance for anyone seeking and administering federal program funds. Here are a few of the expert resources you will find.
Thompson Digital Federal Grant Handbooks And Guides
Expert federal grant handbooks and guides in digital format
Uniform Guidance: Digital 2 CFR 200 Reference Guides
Uniform Guidance tools built into your grant process
Grant News And Intelligence
Stay on top of Federal grant policy changes that impact your funding
Free Resources: Uniform Grant Guidance Training
- VIDEOS: The Uniform Guidance Simplified
- VIDEOS: The Uniform Guidance Fundamentals
- VIDEOS: Question & Answers about Indirect Costs
- VIDEOS: Uniform Guidance Training
- VIDEOS: Uniform Guidance Indirect Cost Training
- VIDEOS: COFAR Promising Practices
NEXT: See what else we can do.