Finding, analyzing and applying for a grant can be simple if you have the right tools.
eCivis Grants Network© provides users with the ability to manage the entire pre-award grant process from project creation to research to proposal development and grant award. What sets us apart is that we fully integrate each process into a single platform so you can eliminate the numerous steps and systems required to secure the right funding for your project.
A short overview of why our research product is different.
Here are some of the activities we can help you manage:
- Create and track projects you need funded
- Create and track your goal and objectives for each project
- Assign metrics to track performance for each goal or objective
- Search relevant grant opportunities (16,000+ federal, state and foundation grants)
- Professional analysis of funding opportunities
- Email grant opportunities to others and track activity
- Assign grants to projects you setup in the system
- Create approval workflows to approve grant pursuance
- Create required and reminder tasks
- Build your narrative and grant budget
- Collaborate with your project team on an application
- Save all your files in one place
- Access Uniform Guidance reference tools
- Manage the communication and approval of grant awards
- Track your win rate by project, department and organization
- Track all pre-award grant activity by dept, project, CFDA, etc.
- Track all grants that are being considered and have been applied for
- Allocate and track multiple funding sources
- Push application and award date to your financial system (integration services required)
NEXT: See what we can do after you've been awarded.