Grant Acquisition Solution
Finding, analyzing and applying for a grant can be simple if you have the right tools.
eCivis Grants Network© provides you with the ability to manage the entire planning and grant pursuance process. We integrate each step from project creation to grant award so you can eliminate the numerous steps and systems required to secure the right funding for your projects.
A short overview of why our research product is different.
Here are some of the activities we can help you manage:
- Create and track projects you need funded
- Create and track your goal and objectives for each project
- Assign metrics to track performance for each goal or objective
- Search relevant grant opportunities (16,000+ federal, state and foundation grants)
- Over 1,000 examples of previously funded applications
- Professional analysis of funding opportunities
- Email grant opportunities to others and track activity
- Assign grants to projects you setup in the system
- Create approval workflows to approve grant pursuance
- Create required and reminder tasks
- Build your narrative and grant budget
- Collaborate with your project team on an application
- Save all your files in one place
- Access Uniform Guidance reference tools
- Manage the communication and approval of grant awards
- Track your win rate by project, department and organization
- Track all pre-award grant activity by dept, project, CFDA, etc.
- Track all grants that are being considered and have been applied for
- Allocate and track multiple funding sources
- Push application and award date to your financial system (integration services required)
Research Grant Opportunities
Apply For Funding
NEXT: See what we can do after you've been awarded.