Uniform Guidance Fundamentals
In these 10 training videos, Victoria Collins, from OMB, provides a comprehensive review of the Uniform Guidance to help federal grant recipients understand its importance and impact.
The First Year Of The Uniform Guidance (3:09)
How We Arrived At The Uniform Guidance (4:43)
The Purpose Of The Uniform Guidance (3:33)
What Is New Under The Uniform Guidance (33:10)
Is There Anything I Will Recognize? (22:32)
Procurement Standards (10:32)
Pass-Through Entity Requirements (4:58)
Cost Principles (23:44)
Audit Requirements (12:50)
What's Next? And Q&A. (22:25)
The training was hosted by the City of Los Angeles, CA on March 11, 2015.
More Uniform Guidance video trainings:
- VIDEOS: Uniform Guidance Simplified
- VIDEOS: Uniform Guidance Fundamentals
- VIDEOS: Indirect Cost Question & Answers
- VIDEOS: Uniform Guidance Training
- VIDEOS: Uniform Guidance Indirect Cost Training
- VIDEOS: COFAR Promising Practices
Free Uniform Guidance Sliders
Need a quick reference to 2 CFR 200? Fill out the form below and we'll send you one of our free sliders. Two if you ask nicely.