In these 10 training videos, Victoria Collins, from OMB, provides a comprehensive review of the Uniform Guidance to help federal grant recipients understand its importance and impact. The training was hosted by the City of Los Angeles, CA.
The First Year Of The Uniform Guidance (3:09)
How We Arrived At The Uniform Guidance (4:43)
The Purpose Of The Uniform Guidance (3:33)
What Is New Under The Uniform Guidance (33:10)
Is There Anything I Will Recognize? (22:32)
Procurement Standards (10:32)
Pass-Through Entity Requirements (4:58)
Cost Principles (23:44)
Audit Requirements (12:50)
What's Next? And Q&A. (22:25)
The training was hosted by the City of Los Angeles, CA on March 11, 2015.
More Uniform Guidance video trainings:
- VIDEOS: Uniform Guidance Simplified
- VIDEOS: Uniform Guidance Fundamentals
- VIDEOS: Indirect Cost Question & Answers
- VIDEOS: Uniform Guidance Training
- VIDEOS: Uniform Guidance Indirect Cost Training
- VIDEOS: COFAR Promising Practices
Free Uniform Guidance Sliders
Need a quick reference to 2 CFR 200? Fill out the form below and we'll send you one of our free sliders. Two if you ask nicely.