End-to-End Grant Management
What if all the things you do to manage a grant were in one system?
eCivis Grants Network© provides users with the ability to manage the entire award process from acceptance of a grant to closeout and finally audit. In most organizations each stage of the post-award grant process is managed in disparate systems. Perhaps you are one of the many government agencies that are still managing your grant portfolio on spreadsheets. Or maybe you've purchased a grant management system that you feel is duplicating efforts, or doesn't work. We can help you simplify your process, help you spend down your funds efficiently and manage the performance of your grant funded project.
A short overview about how we approach grant management
Here are some activities we can help you manage:
- Track and report all of your projects (total awards)
- Track and report on your goal and objectives for each project
- Build and save template reports for internal and external reporting
- Build workflows to automate approvals and periodic reviews
- Email reports to others and track activity
- Setup required tasks at various post-award stages
- Integrate your project tasks with your email calendar
- Track and report on grant expenditures
- Collaborate with your project team on performance reports
- Save all your files in one place
- Track and report on budget-to-actual by grant
- Manage the communication and approval of budget amendments
- Track and report all post-award grant activity by dept, project, CDFA, etc.
- Track and report on past due and completed tasks
- Track and report on multiple funding sources (federal, state, foundation)
- Import financial transactions from your financial system (integration services required)
Transparency & Reporting
Project & Grant Performance Management
NEXT: See what else we can do.