PASADENA, CA, August 31, 2009 — eCivis, the premier online provider of federal, state, and foundation grant information and management tools for government and not-for-profit organizations, announces a major Webinar event entitled "The 5 Keys to Meeting Stimulus Reporting Requirements." The free 90-minute Webinar jointly hosted by eCivis, and partner The Ferguson Group, will take place on September 10, 2009 (2:00pm ET; 11:00am PT).
"Deconstructing the extensive Office of Management and Budget memorandum on implementing stimulus dollars and complying with reporting requirements can be overwhelming," said Leticia Jones, eCivis Director of Compliance. "This Webinar is designed to demystify the entire process."
Grant professionals and stakeholders can register now to learn the 5 keys to meeting the unprecedented accountability and transparency requirements under the Recovery Act as required for the upcoming October reporting period. In the process, a panel of Recovery Act industry experts and local government representatives will:
- Clarify the newest guidelines for reporting and other vexing issues
- Simplify the technical aspects of the program including FederalReporting.gov registration
- Define your role as prime recipient and/or sub-recipient, as well critical success factors for meeting the October reporting timeline from the 1st to the 10th and next steps through the 30th
- Share preliminary lessons learned and best practices
- Explain how an automated tracking and reporting system from eCivis can streamline the process and ensure success
This Webinar is part of the eCivis "Grants Lifecycle Webinar Series." The purpose of this thought leadership series is to provide educational and interactive online forums on hot topics and issues affecting grant active governments, not-for-profits, and industry organizations.
eCivis Grants Network is the nation's leading grants management solution and the ideal platform for improving local governments' and community-based organizations' grants performance. For more information about eCivis, visit www.ecivis.com.