of Organizations Rely on Us For Grants Management
eCivis grants management system is the ideal platform for improving your organization's grants performance. Our software is a web-based and enterprise-wide solution consisting of industry leading products and services that drive success throughout the grants lifecycle. Our grants management system is based on Software as a Service (SaaS) technology that eliminates extra IT infrastructure, high start-up costs, and additional IT support. The user friendly interface increases adoption, and reduces training needs. Our web-based system is scalable to fit your organization’s needs and features fully integrated components that minimize data entry and maximize grant results.
Grants Management Software of Choice
Our grants management system combines over a decade of experience with a proven history of grants success into a comprehensive system of tools that allow grants — active organizations to find, manage, learn and win grants. eCivis provides value on every level of the grants process, and offers pricing flexibility to fit any organization. Read just a few features and benefits of our industry-leading products:
A Single Source for Comprehensive Grants Intelligence
- Our proprietary research and analyses enable users to enjoy longer lead times to produce better applications.
- Our customized search tools allow users to enjoy rapid results across any and all parameters.
- We have a team dedicated to researching federal, state, and foundation grants, to ensure that users will find the best grants for their projects.
- Our grants management system has automated search agents, updates, and daily/weekly emails do all the heavy lifting.
Track and Propel Your Grants
- Manage thousands of grants with millions of data points.
- Save time and eliminate errors through our one-click project-grant integration.
- Experience ease-of-use and efficiency by eliminating the paper process and providing better visibility from top to bottom.
- Track and propel your projects through every milestone with our grants management system.
- Add, search, and apply for customized funding sources such as earmarks, formula grants, and general fund allocations using our grants research database.
- Increase your usable funding, reduce dollars returned, and lower your audit expenses by having access to each grant and all associated documents at every stage of the process with our grants management system.
The Online Grants Management System for Grant Education and Training
- Online education modules provide training on our grants management software whenever and wherever.
- Our online grants management system resources allow you to build or refine your organization.
Grants Management Software You Can Rely On
eCivis is the nation's leading grants management software for accurate grants information, reporting, management, and grant writing. There is simply no other product that comes close to matching our quality, design, capability, and expertise. From Los Angeles to Orlando to Washington DC, thousands of government offices and community organizations of every size rely on eCivis' grants management software to drive their own grants success.
Grants Management Software for Local Government. Our grants management and grants professional service solution is the foundation for some of the most successful grant organizations in the country.
Grants Management Software for Nonprofits. Grants management tools to quickly and accurately identify grant opportunities, and free up time to write more grants and win more funding.
Grants Management Software for Healthcare Agencies. Our software solution provides healthcare systems with a variety of applications and services to improve grants performance.
Grants Management System
eCivis grants management system is the ideal platform for improving your organization's grants performance.
Grants Management Software
eCivis is the nation's leading grants management software for accurate grants information, reporting, management, and grant writing.
Emergency Medical Services grants provide funding for expenses such as equipment, training, and salaries in order to provide necessary protection to their respective communities.
Fire Department Grants
Fire department grants are widely used today to provide direct funding to local fire departments to help acquire needed equipment and services.
Parks and Recreation Grants
Parks and recreation grants are primarily funded by the Land and Water Conservation Fund (LWCF) Act to help preserve, develop, and assure access to outdoor recreation facilities to strengthen the health of U.S. citizens.
Law Enforcement Grants
Law enforcement grants may be used for equipment, improvement to vehicles, education and training for departments and communities, as well as funding to support increased employment within an agency.
eCivis provides local governments and community organizations with the following key benefits through its Grants Network Products and Grant Professional Services.
eCivis provides healthcare systems with a variety of applications and services to improve grants performance.
Return on Investment
With eCivis you'll have an immediate and significant ROI as a result of increased productivity, time efficiency, and grant applications.